The Process Server Academy, LLC was founded in 2010 by John Perez, Esquire, a New Jersey attorney admitted to the practice of law in 1974, with over 20 years experience in the process service profession. Below are some of his activities and achievements:
- General Counsel to Consolidated Legal Support Services, Inc. of Springfield, NJ
- General Counsel to Interstate Deposition Subpoena Service, Inc. of Newark, NJ
- Past President and current Director of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS)
- Past President and current Director of the New Jersey Professional Process Servers Association (NJPPSA)
- Chair of the NJPPSA Education Committee implementing the NJPPSA Certification and Continuing Education Program in New Jersey.
- Co-Chair of the New York State Professional Process Servers Association (NYSPPSA) Education Committee and speaker at NYSPPSA educational seminars.
- Author of the Professional Process Servers Guides to Service of Process in New Jersey, New York and Florida; Service of Process Within the American Legal System; Nationwide Service of Process and other process server educational material.
- Lecturer at process server educational seminars throughout the United States.